Tuesday 28 July 2015

The beginning of something fabulous...

Oh, Hi!

If you've stumbled upon this blog, my name is Tegan and I'm a SAHM (stay at home mum). I started this endeavour on the advisement of my creative and excessively talented aunt, as a way to share my mixed media journalling and also a way to unleash my creativity on the unsuspecting masses.

I must apologise however, if there are a few errors, as I have never blogged before, and therefore, using the software is, as in the case with many things, a learning process.

So I hope you get some enjoyment out of my pieces, and I sincerely hope that they inspire you to create a pretty little moment every day.

Tegan x

1 comment:

  1. Lots of texture and beautiful colours!! I will love visiting here to see your creations my clever lil niece!! Love ya! xx

    ReplyDelete